Dec 22, 2011

awkward and awesome

AWKWARD:
The other day, I took my 3 year old to Kohls.  We were running around looking for a shirt, and she told me she had to go potty. 

We ran over to the family restroom, (ya know, the one reserved for families) and swung the door open as wide as possible, and, to our surprise, there was an old man sitting on the toilet.  
in the family restroom. 
all by himself. 
awkward.  
"I am SO sorry!!" I yelled and slammed the door shut.  Did an abrupt 180 and headed to the other restroom, the one with all the stalls.  I couldn't stop laughing. 
AWESOME:
Now for some awesomeness... my daughter, Swede came home from school the other day "I got a note from my teacher!"....I was curious/nervous and demanded she let me read it...  I really have the most awesome kids!
AWKWARD: well, ya know how it is, when you have a head cold and you don't want to get dressed, and you don't put on makeup?? yeah, that was me the other day.  And, of course, it's the day that all the neighbors decide to stop on by to deliver Christmas gifts to us.  Oh, and did I mention I decided to clean out our big old drawer of junk in our front room right before they stopped by? awkward.
AWESOME:
  I spent Sunday afternoon making caramels with the kiddos (for our first time, ever), and awesome thing? they turned out fabulously (is that a word??)  Doesn't that just look delicious?? I could just eat her cheeks
I hope your Thursday is more awesome than awkward ;)
xo-Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...