Dec 26, 2011

Music Mondays- My Mistake by: Smashing Pumpkins

Jeremy and I listened to this song over and over again on our honey moon.  It automatically brings us back to driving around in our Volvo station wagon, snowflakes pounding our windshield, winter 2001.  Good times!



We really like the song, it's sort of "our song" and with us celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year, I thought I'd share it with you :)
about Music Mondays
Each Monday I'd like to share with you a song/songs that I enjoy.
It's a way for me to share what music I'm listening to and, if you have a song or artist you're interested in you can share with me, too!
You can join in with me if you'd like, it's quite fun :)

There are two ways to join me:

1.  Add a Music post to your blog and link up.  Please include the Music Monday button (on the right side of the blog) Link up tools are at the bottom of my blog here
2. or, just leave a comment here letting me know what music you've been listening to lately, do you have a song that you consider "your song" with your significant other?

Music Mondays with Sugar Blossom Boutique
xo- Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Great song. I love being married to you.
    Love, Borg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...