Dec 18, 2011

Music Mondays- These girls can SING!

So, as I was perusing youtube, I couldn't decide on just one song for this Music Monday...it is the last Monday before Christmas, afterall. {sidenote: where in the heck did this year go??} So, I've got not one, but 4 awesome Christmas songs for you.  And, they're all by awesome, empowered women singers.

First of all, Florence + The Machine a live version of Last Christmas.  Her voice is so beautiful, she could sing the phone book and we'd all cheer wildly:

An eerily beautiful version of Silent Night by Priscilla Ahn:

Enya? ok, i'm not a huge Enya fan, but this is so pretty {and this is one of my favorite songs to torture my kids with sing while i'm baking:

I LOVE Mindy Gledhill's new CD Winter Moon, she has such a clear, pretty voice!  Her voice in this song sort of reminds me of The Cardigan's lead singer, ya know, "love me, love me, saaay that you love me" you know what i'm talkin about, right??

well, I narrowed it down to 4 but their are so many awesome Christmas songs out there!  I didn't even get a David Archuleta Christmas song on the blog this month, darn it!  Be sure to share your favorites and link up! ;)
about Music Mondays
Each Monday I'd like to share with you a song/songs that I enjoy.
It's a way for me to share what music I'm listening to and, if you have a song or artist you're interested in you can share with me, too!
You can join in with me if you'd like, it's quite fun :)

There are two ways to join me:

1.  Add a Music post to your blog and link up.  Please include the Music Monday button (on the right side of the blog) Link up tools are at the bottom of my blog here
2. or, just leave a comment here letting me know what music you've been listening to lately, I'd love to hear what you're listening to this December
xo-Danielle


2 comments:

  1. Great song choices. Love, Love, Love Florence + The Machine. Happy Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better get some David Archuletta on there quick because he is going on a mission soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...