Jan 31, 2012

Meeting New Friends

I had the opportunity to participate in the 
2012 New Year Blogging Party Gift Exchange and Link UP (that's quite a mouthful, right?:)


It is such a fun way to meet and get to know another blogger and do a fun little gift exchange :)
My partner was Julie over at Love Foster ! It has been so much fun getting to know Julie!  She is a young mama with a precious baby daughter, Abigail.  She is recently married and always has the latest updates on her favorites shows, so if you're a fan of Gossip Girl you MUST go follow Julie's blog rightnow!
I love this picture of her with Abigail, they both look so incredibly happy!  I know that Julie has a heart full of love for this little girl :) aren't they both adorable?!
I sent Julie a couple of headbands, and she sent me a gift from Victoria's Secret.  When I told my husband that his eyes got really wide and he looked a little surprised, haha (i may have stuck my butt out and slapped it, too *snort* tmi??)...but, it was lip gloss, lotion and eyeliner ;)  The lipgloss is the perfect glittery, shimmery pink and the lotion smells so yummy and i'm super excited about the eyeliner because Jeremy has a fetish for smoky eyes (haha, tmi again??)
Thank you, Julie! it's been so much fun!




and...in other news, Keri over at The Baker Family Blog gave me the (much coveted, i'm sure) Liebster Blog Award!  Thanks Keri! :)  And, as part of the rules, (these are OFFICIAL rules, people, not something to be messed with!;) I am linking up and presenting the Liebster Award to my top 5 blogs with under 200 followers...so here goes:
My Liebster Blog Award Picks: 
there are so many amazing blogs out there, it was hard to narrow it down to just 5, plus a lot of my faves have over 200 followers (you don't even want to know what happens if you break the Liebster Award rules, don't even want to chance it!)

Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite, and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers!
{The Rules}
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, if you have a minute, go check out some awesome bloggy goodness!
xo-Danielle


10 comments:

  1. Gifts from VS...LOVE!! We had so much fun with this link party/gift exchange! And it's so awesome that we get to connect with so many amazing ladies!
    We are following you! We'd love for you to visit us!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gifts from VS...i know, right?! so much fun! I'm going to go check out your blog right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea, I hope I can hop on board next year!! And thanks for participating in the Liebster award! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful idea! I seriously love how giving and creative the blogging world is! And I am semi-obsessed with that eiffel tower picture. BEAUTIFUL!

    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I participated in the blog swap too! It was so much fun. Love everyone's reveals! Stop by and see what I got :) http://cutiepatootie91.blogspot.com/

    I am your newest follower :) I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there...new to your blog by way of the linkup and nice to meet you and your new bloggy friend. Such sweet gifts...how can you go wrong with VS?! Enjoy:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just blogged about you, as well. I did the link up with the Crowley Party blog. Your number 120. I am glad that you liked your gifts, because I am loving my headbands. The funny thing is that my husband always take off the ones that I put on Abby.

    Sorry, it took me so long today to get your post up, I have been sick.

    Love J and A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gift and cute blog. I am so glad that I found you through the swap! Definite new follower! :)Dannielle www.radragdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from the gift exchange! Nice VS gift :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...